Monday 3 May 2010

COOL SOUND EFFECT FOR MY DVD





this is a really cool little Electrical sound i picked up from the PlayStation 1 game Unholy War, is a nice little sound that i may like my DVD to have whenever you move the cursor to highlight another option.

i have a working copy of DVD studio pro, i have a free week with minimal time in college coming up, when i have finished the majority of my shots for the third years, i will focus my attention on getting some dance animations done for my dvd menu.

I have some pieces of my work gathered together in a temporary showreel fashion, but i think it will need some editing as there are more 2D than 3D and a little too much of it at that. theres alot ofdecent drawings and some photoshop in there but not enough 3D stills

No comments:

Post a Comment